Many nonprofit organizations are great at what they do, but complicated messaging makes it hard to communicate the value they offer. A lack of clarity makes their communications planning and their content confusing or scattered. Are you struggling with a lack of brand recognition? For many organizations, the solution starts with messaging. By developing your brand messaging platform, you’ll have a starting point, roadmap and content for your communications plans. This is branding through messaging.
Branding through messaging package: $8,000-$11,000 *
*Your details and needs will affect package prices.
I can work with you to develop your brand messaging platform by reviewing the research and background you already have in place, exploring your key audiences and tapping into the insights of internal stakeholders. Core package elements
- Audience persona development
- Brand essence: positioning statement + brand personality
- Key messages
- Boilerplate copy
Additional optional elements
- Messaging style guide
- Brand launch kit: media kit, website content or copy for collateral materials
Once you have your messaging platform in place, you will:
- Be able to clearly describe your brand or sub-brand and have the right language to consistently position it in your communications.
- Shift away from your internal focus and use of jargon. Instead, your communications will capture the interest of your audiences, based on what they want and need to know.
- Have a toolkit to support team members who communicate about your brand or sub-brand and a framework for planning communications tactics – and keeping those tactics on track.
Here’s what one of my clients has to say about this package.
“The process of working with Marlene and the deliverables have been very good – thorough, lots of check-ins to ensure we’re on the right track, very respectful, collaborative, engaging, and a genuine and deliberate approach and desire to ensure our needs and outcomes are met.”
~Cathy Winter, onBoard Canada
Do you need to take this information back for internal review and approval? Get the package details as a PDF download >>
Are you ready to create your brand messaging platform together?
This package is a perfect fit if you have recently completed the strategic planning process and need to support and deliver on your new direction through your communications. It’s also for you if your organization has an important sub-brand that you need to launch, re-launch or promote more effectively. Does that sound like you? Then request a consultation below and tell me about your needs for your brand or sub-brand (including timing) so that I can follow up.
Do you need other content creation help? Learn about my suite of consulting packages and services. Are you struggling with a lack of brand recognition? Start with @mo_flow's brand messaging platform package Click To Tweet