Do you need to get a handle on your content creation?
If you struggle to stay on top of the marketing communications content you need to create, you’re not alone.
Do any of the following struggles sound familiar?
- You can’t move important campaigns and projects ahead until you’ve clarified your organization’s key messages.
- You’re preparing for a new website and don’t know where or how to begin with content.
- You know you need to tell more stories but have neither the clear strategy nor the resources to develop them.
- You don’t have the professional copywriting expertise you need in-house.
- You need to tackle larger volumes of content than you can handle.
Your content conveys your message, your cause, and your organization’s brand, so it needs to be a priority. I work exclusively with nonprofit communications professionals – specializing in working with capacity-building and grant making organizations – who understand the value of quality content.
What I do best
I specialize in working with grant-making and capacity building organizations, with a focus on three key areas:
Marlene Oliveira is a communications advisor and copywriter who helps nonprofit organizations to get a handle on their content; working
primarily with capacity building and grant-making organizations, Marlene specializes in content strategy and creation. She has worked in the nonprofit sector since 1999; before launching her own content studio, moflow, in 2008, worked for six years as the national communications manager at a large Canadian health charity.
In 2013, Marlene also launched the Nonprofit MarCommunity blog, an online guide to nonprofitmarketing communications, to help community members support each other with free resources, information and inspiration. Her approach is to work with clients and community members, tapping into the knowledge and wisdom they already possess, to help their communications “flow”.