Does your nonprofit organization have a blog? Would you like to start a blog?
Did you know that as many as 95% of blogs are abandoned?
It’s easy to set up a blog and publish the first couple of posts. But it’s much more difficult to maintain a blog over the long term.
What does it take to create a successful, sustainable nonprofit blog?
You want to set yourself up for long-term blogging success. You want to know that the significant time and resources you’re investing in blogging are invested wisely.
That means you need clarity about your nonprofit blog’s purpose, audience and content. You need to be able to keep generating relevant topic ideas as well as measure success.
To succeed with blogging, you need a clear, practical, documented blogging plan.
Start a Better Nonprofit Blog PLUS package – $795
*Your details and needs could affect package prices.
I created my video-based online course, Start a Better Nonprofit Blog, to help you achieve total blogging clarity. And many nonprofit communicators have already benefitted from following my step-by-step process.
But what if you need more prompting, accountability and feedback as you work through the material and develop your blogging plan?
If you’d like one-on-one support and guidance from me, you can now access the Start a Better Nonprofit Blog PLUS package.
This one-month package includes:
1. Unlimited access to the Start a Better Nonprofit Blog video-based online course
2. Blog planning kick-start call: We’ll review your current or future blog, answer your questions and establish a schedule for your plan development.
3. Progress call: Once you’ve been working through the course for two weeks, we will review the decisions you’ve made and homework you’ve completed, including your draft purpose, goals and blog audience.
During the call, we’ll go over any new questions that have come up for you. Finally, we’ll talk about coming up with content ideas and finding your blog’s potential contributors.
4. Review of your draft blogging plan: At week three, I will review your draft blogging plan and provide written feedback.
5. Wrap-up call: During our final call we’ll discuss your editorial calendar, your draft plan and answer any remaining questions.
Just as you would with the online course alone, if you do the work, you’ll finish with:
- A practical plan for running a manageable nonprofit blog with a purpose
- A strong editorial calendar filled with enough topic ideas for the next six months
…you’ll just be receiving a little extra help to make sure you get there. 🙂
“I now feel prepared to finalize my blog plan and integrate a blog editorial calendar into an organizational editorial calendar, as well as to defend the time and energy required to get our blog going. A great introduction and the right resources to create a plan – and a blog – that meets my, my organization’s and our audience’s needs.”
Communications Manager, The Stop Community Food Centre
Start planning a better nonprofit blog with my support
Are you ready to create a strong blogging plan for your nonprofit? Then it’s time we connect! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org about the Start a Better Nonprofit Blog PLUS package: tell me about the blog you want to create – or the existing blog you need to revitalize. You might be just one month away from a blog you can be proud of.
> Email me about this package at email@example.com <<
Do you need other content creation help?Learn about my suite of consulting packages and services.
Sign up for my email updates for nonprofit content creators and receive a…
FREE Is your nonprofit ready for a blog? PDF assessment worksheet – only for moflow subscribers