I’m in the final days of preparing to launch my new online course about nonprofit blog planning, and I’m super excited to share it with you! I’m also grateful to everyone who shared your insights and questions about blogging in order to help me shape the course.
Sign up for my FREE 3-part email training series on nonprofit blogging
As the course launch gets closer, I’m going to be sharing a FREE three-part email mini-training on nonprofit blogging with moflow email update subscribers. The emails will address three of your top blogging questions:
1. “How do I get leadership, and my peers, on board with blogging? How do I get buy-in?”
2. “How do I come up with ideas for blog post topics?”
3. “I’m totally new to blogging! Where do I begin?”
Over the course of three emails, I’m going to help you to tackle these questions in a way that makes sense for your organization, using my three worksheets.
- Worksheet: Benefits of blogging
- Worksheet: Sparking ideas for nonprofit blog post topics
- Blog planning checklist
To access the email training series and the worksheets, sign up for moflow email updates NOW. See the sign up form above, to the right (if you’re on a desktop) or below this post.
The email series starts October 7, 2015!