After weeks of planning and development I’m pleased to announce…
Registration in my new online course, Start a Better Nonprofit Blog has officially opened.
I’ve built this course as a roadmap leading you toward two specific results. If you do the work, you’ll finish the course with:
- A practical plan for running a manageable nonprofit blog with a purpose
- A strong editorial calendar filled with enough topic ideas for the next six months
START A BETTER NONPROFIT BLOG online course
Start a Better Nonprofit Blog is a step-by-step system to guide you through the blog planning process. The course consists of six video-based modules with assignments – so you can watch and do the work at your own pace.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Module 1: Establishing your purpose, audience, goals
- Module 2: Coming up with content ideas
- Module 3: Your blog’s contributors
- Module 4: Evaluating your capacity
- Module 5: Creating your editorial calendar
- Module 6: Blog promotion basics
Along with the training videos, you’ll get a suite of worksheets and checklists to guide you through every step of the process.
And in addition to the core content, I’ve included a suite of course bonuses:
- Anatomy of a Blog Post training video
- How to create editorial guidelines training video
- Blog post formatting checklist
- Template volunteer blogger role description
- Resource guide: filled with links to point you in the right direction and keep you moving
AND I’ve thrown in TWO additional one-time only bonuses – with a special personal touch – for those who register now. Head over to the course page to find out what they are: http://moflow.ca/sbnb
I can’t wait to help you start a better nonprofit blog!